Your Partner for Disinfecting Services
Total Clean Team Inc. provides state-of-the-art professional disinfecting services to help combat the spread of Coronavirus. Utilizing hospital-grade chemicals paired with electrostatic tools for deep clean disinfecting services, we can help you create a safer environment for your customers and employees.
Utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants rated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and listed on EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommendations for precautionary disinfecting services, and suspected/confirmed case disinfection protocols are continuously monitored and followed by Total Clean Team Inc.
Electric and Electrostatic Spraying
Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods.
- It improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, and many others.
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform, and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the number of chemicals used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross-contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts
Who Should Use Disinfecting Services?
These commercial disinfecting services are used in hospitals, schools, daycares, veterinary clinics, medical offices, manufacturing facilities, offices, retail, and other businesses. Professional disinfecting services are ideal for high-traffic businesses, or those who provide services to sensitive populations like clinics and hospitals. Help avoid the spread of COVID-19 by providing a one-time disinfecting service while your employees work remotely, or on a recurring schedule as employees are needed and customers are visiting your business.